PPC Management Services
PPC or Pay Per Click is an Internet Advertising Model which deals with leading the traffic to the website by clicking on an advertisement. This can be done in two ways i.e. either by using one’s own website or using the help of other websites. Using one’s own website an advertisement is created and then the ad is sold to other websites to host that advertisement. It is based on the criteria that every time any visitor clicks on the advertisement on the host website the host website is paid by the advertisers.
|Professional,||SEO optimized and|
|Responsive,||Has an extraordinary conversion rate|
- The two main platforms on which these ads are hosted are search engines and content sites. In search engines bidding are done on the basis of keywords which are relevant keeping in mind the target audience and market. In contrary in the case of content sites they do not bid but they have fixed costs for hosting advertisements on their sites.
The advertisements that appear on websites that utilise PPC management services are known as sponsored ads which occur whenever a keyword is matched with the advertiser’s keywords.
PPC marketing offers many benefits as compared to other marketing strategies. Some of the benefits are as follows:
- Pay per click is the easiest way of building a strong customer base as it creates a very strong online visibility.
- The biggest advantage of pay per click is that the advertiser is required to pay only for the amount of clicks an ad receives and not for the time it is on the host site which means it is time independent.
- Pay per click marketing also increases ROI i.e. Return of Investment drastically.
- Apart from all these above mentioned advantages there are also some processes that PPC marketing follows for effective marketing and also to increase the customer base. They are:
- Searching keyword
- Keywords are the crucial and the most important part of PPC and hence a proper research has to be made on all the possible keywords which can be used by the target audience for search purposes. Keywords are generated using the help from search engine tools, reviews etc which are then tested. Once the research on keywords is done it is listed into different categories according to the performance.
- Making advertisements
- Once the research is done on the keywords and is finally sorted into categories the next step is making advertisements using these keywords. These ads need to have unique content so that visitors are attracted towards it so that the number of customers and sales increase gradually.
- Analysis on competitors
- The best way to understand the target market is by targeting the competitors. Understanding their strengths and weakness can be an undue advantage to your website. A thorough research is required to know the strategies of your competitors and to turn their weakness in your favour.
- Ad types
- There are two types of advertisements: Sponsored ads and Contextual ads. The links that appear on the search results page when a visitor searches a particular keyword are known as Sponsored ads. While contextual ads deals with the context of the page and hence finding the most suitable website purely based on its content.
- Bidding of keywords
- After listing the keywords the bidding on each keyword is done which is purely based on its performance. The bid levels are pre-defined for every single keyword. Hence bidding has to be done efficiently so that there are high returns and no losses.
- Budgeting the project
- The most important process of PPC is the budgeting as the company should decide on the total amount it wishes to spend on this marketing campaign. The budget can be changed anytime as it is the company’s call.
- In short Pay per click management service requires a detailed study especially about keywords and hence should give high ROI (Return on Investment).